Friday, December 16, 2011

In the Etsy Newsletter



Thanks Jay from Finki for alerting me to the fact that MonetPaisley Swimwear was in the Etsy Newsletter.

If you've popped over from my etsy store, thanks for stopping by.

I have a few materials left but am running out fast.  I plan on ordering some more next week.  I'll let you know what I decide on as soon as I'm sure myself.

We're in holiday mode here as my husband has just knocked of work fo a few days and it's looking like a gorgeous beach day.  I kept the kids home so they can spend some quality time with their Dad, we might even go for a fish.

Photo by Danielle
Cardigan by Little Tree Kids
Headband from Curious bazaar
and of course bikini from MonetPaisley Swimwear

3 comments:

'Joyce' said...

oh my gosh, I have missed you. Oh how fabulous! I love your photos, oh I so love your photos. Your new tea towels are beautiful. Your footstools are mega cute.

willywagtail said...

Beautiful work and great photography. Congratulations! Enjoy the fine weather and family too. Cherrie

Tharami said...

Van Gogh Canvas Art Large selection of Canvas art, giclee and canvas prints for a cheap price. Our Art is Better than GOOD.