Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flea Market Finds

This Friday just gone I popped into one of my favourite op-shops for a quick poke around and spotted this most magnificent vintage print.

I knew it would look amazing above my sofa and was just the right size and colour. I imagined it to be way out of my price range (the few gold coins at the bottom of my handbag)..... I could have peed my pants when I discovered it was only $5 !!!

I am joining in with her library adventures 'flea market finds' today and it would be lovely if you could pop by her blog and check out some of the other fantastic finds.....

herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your expertise in the article you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such
as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
Always follow your heart.

Also visit my page :: acquista ricambi